Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How is everyones week going so far?
I put up my new wardrobe on my own yesterday, im so proud! Apparently it should have two people doing it, but it was actually very easy (shhh, dont tell anyone..)

I'm in the process of setting up a 'love threads shop' because I'm so sick of people not paying up on eBay. I wont be putting anything up for a couple of weeks because I'm really busy at the moment, but there should be some stuff great up there soon!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beautiful picture, i LOVE the dress!
-(Milk)

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress too, and am equally sick of ebay!

    Cake recipe is as follows;

    125g butter
    125g caster sugar
    (cream these together)

    then add
    2 eggs, beaten
    150g plain flour
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    zest of one lemon

    Mix it all up really well, then bake at 180*c for 10-15 minutes!

    Simple, but really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lovely photo!
    thankyou for the comment sweet :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah she is beautiful!

    http://julia.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its one of those peasant skirts worn as a dress :) I often do that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete